Has your son (or daughter) asked you for a Beyblade party yet? I think Beyblades are one of those Japanese toys that are making a come back in the birthday party realm since the release of the new Beyblade Warriors.
As you know, I love the adventure of planning parties and the feeling of accomplishment with each detailed part in the planning process. So, this party was no different. We started out the planning of this party centered around the making of a wooden Beyblade arena/stadium. Not sure what a Beyblade even is? Not to mention an arena or stadium? Then… have no fear, click HERE
For this post, I will focus mainly on the making of the wooden home-made Beyblade battle arena/stadium. So, to start… these are the materials that you will need to make your own:
Onto the directions…
1. Cut 2 pieces of 2 foot sections of the 1″ x 10″ board.
2. Cut 2 pieces of 2’2″ sections of the 1″ x 10″ board.
3. Screw boards to the base using 2 or 3″ wood screws to each other. You can use a counter sink drill bit to hide screws.
4. Cut 4 pieces of 11″ long 1″ x 10″ wood. Take a mitre saw and trim 1 side at about a 10 degree angle.
5. Soak the 2′ x 2′ x .25″ board so it will bend better when screwing down.
6. Screw the 2″ x 4″ pieces to the base (underneath the table) in a circular pattern with highest part of board next to outer wall.
7. Use a tape measure and outline 2 x 4 pieces on the top. Use the counter sink drill bit to make pilot holes (holes you drill before you put the screws in).
8. Screw the top in so that the board slopes down in the middle.
9. Screw on your 4 table legs to the bottom of your Beyblade table.
10. Let the wet board dry before next step.
11. Caulk or spakle openings. Paint to desired color and designs. I used a Beyblade design to make a template to spray paint the design on.
And here are our Beyblade party pictures with our Beyblade table as the centerpiece for the party!
Want to make your own party supplies for your Beyblade party? I will send the downloads to you for you to print and decorate for your party.
Beyblade Battle Card
Pick Your Winning Bey Sign
Tournament Rules Sign
Beyblade Logo for Party Favor Bags
Beyblade Thank You Notes
***All art work is copyrighted and should only be used for personal use. I took the Hasbro Logos and created each item in Photoshop.
Just click below to purchase and the downloads will be emailed to you!
[purchase_link id=”1829″ text=”Purchase” style=”button” color=”dark-grey”]